Location: London UK
RethinkX is seeking a freelance Writer/Editor that can help with projects working closely with the London and Silicon Valley based co-founders. This role is based in London and could lead to a permanent position.
RethinkX analyzes and forecasts the speed and scale of technology-driven disruption across key industry sectors and its implications across society. We produce compelling, impartial, data-driven analyses that identify pivotal choices for investors, business, policy and civic leaders.
Our first research report:
Rethinking Transportation 2020-2030, The Disruption of Transportation and the Collapse of the Internal-Combustion Vehicle and Oil Industries is the result of in-depth research and analysis that looks at how the convergence of autonomous vehicles, ride sharing and electric vehicles (and the underlying enabling exponential technologies and new business models) will have a major impact on the Transportation and Oil industry in the next decade, and the implications of that to society.
The report has received widespread coverage by media outlets including The Telegraph, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Bloomberg, Huffington Post, Fast Company and Reuters, to name a few, and has received coverage in podcasts, radio and TV, both in the US and Europe.
Our team is currently deepening and broadening the analysis of Transportation and commencing research into the technology-driven disruption of other key sectors such as Energy, Food/Agriculture, Healthcare and Housing.
With a target audience of investors, business, policy and civic leaders, your role will include varied assignments, working closely with the Founders and research staff, to write and content/copy edit:
- Articles (short and long form)
- Blog posts
- Content for website and social media channels
- Primer documents and discussion papers
- Presentation materials
- Edit Reports and whitepapers
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and communications skills
- Skilled at writing quickly and efficiently while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Organized and meticulous in nature
- Strong collaborative skills
- Flexible and proactive approach to working
- Ideally have a broad understanding of technology and the intersection of policy, community, business and/or investment.
If you wish to work with an organization that aims to make a difference, please provide your CV with samples of your writing to: email@example.com